- Jalan Kyai Tapa No. 1 Grogol
- Jakarta Barat, Indonesia
- Phone: (62-21) 566 3232
- Fax: (62-21) 564 4270
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vission And Mission
Vision and mission Vision of the Faculty of Law To become a reliable Faculty of Law, with international standards while still paying attention to local values in developing legal knowledge to improve the quality of life and civilization.
Trisakti University Mission
1. Increase the role of the Faculty of Law in producing Law graduates who have intellectual abilities, international standards and have Trisakti Trikrama character through Education and Teaching activities.
2. Increase research activities to develop legal science based on local values in order to answer national problems and improve the quality of life and civilization.
3. Increasing the role of the Faculty of Law in supporting the needs of the community and industry through Community Service activities.
4. Increasing the commitment of the Faculty of Law in upholding good faculty governance.
1. Making the Faculty of Law an international standard with mastery of law in accordance with the times and guided by the noble values of Trisakti University.
2. To produce graduates who are experts in the field of law, virtuous, intelligent, healthy, independent, creative, innovative, socially sensitive, able to communicate well and develop an entrepreneurial spirit (entrepreneurial) that is fair, wise and respects the plurality of the nation.
3. Creating an academic culture that spurs self-development through a productive, effective and efficient learning process in participating in building a civil society.
4. Realizing a culture of researching and contributing real works that are beneficial to society, nation and state.
5. Develop partnerships with other higher education institutions, industry, government, and communities at home and abroad.
6. Fostering a culture of loyalty and being critical of the alma mater for campus residents and alumni.
7. Increasing management commitment and upholding good faculty governance and prospering members of the Faculty of Law to maintain the glory of Trisakti University.
1. To produce graduates who are reliable and able to work at home and abroad and the development of international standard study programs that are in accordance with the needs of the community, industry and government.
2. The production of human resources capable of mastering science, technology and art based on scientific disciplines.
3. Availability of university facilities and infrastructure including a high quality Management Information System.
4. Improved facilities and infrastructure for the development of student activities and ease of communication between alumni and alma mater.
5. The production of scientific, research and copyrighted works of international standard by the academic community.
6. Increasing the quality of academic and non-academic services in an effective, efficient and integrated manner.
7. Organized and fostered cooperative relationships with stakeholders through a culture and work ethic that is productive, open, collegial, effective and efficient in the fields of science, technology and the arts including the fields of language, sports and culture.
8. Increasing the availability of funds through obtaining the main source of funds, and the diversity of sources of funds as well as increasing the Sustainable Reserve Fund.
9. Increasing the welfare of lecturers and non-lecturers through the provision of compensation, opportunities for competency development and self-actualization according to the profession as well as linking the results of work performance assessments with awards (salaries, bonuses, training participants, promotions) and sanctions to increase work motivation, culture and ethos work, openness and collegiality.
10. Availability of human resources who can lead and manage higher education in a responsible, professional, loyal, critical way to the alma mater based on the principle of transparency, democratic leadership, care for institutional performance through development and training opportunities for campus residents.
11. Improved relationship between alumni and their alma mater, communication between parents and institutions, awareness of alumni in developing academic quality and campus life and availability of alumni tracer study data.
12. Increasing the number of lecturers involved in activities initiated by the Affiliated Body through increasing demand for activities and collaboration with other agencies.